- Welcome to the Le Chocolatier South Africa website, www.lechocolatier.co.za (“the website”). The purpose of the website is to provide information about Le Chocolatier South Africa. The website is owned by Le Chocolatier South Africa and is maintained by Le Chocolatier South Africa. The website is hosted by 123 MEDIA and Hetzner and is located within the Republic of South Africa.
- By accessing and using the website, you, the user, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that are set out in this notice. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, then you may not access, display, use, download and/or otherwise copy or distribute any of the content of this website.
Your use of the website
- You agree that your use of this website is for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to: the commission of a criminal offence; to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems; or for the transmission of unlawful material.
- You agree to access and use this site entirely at your own risk. Please read the Exclusion of Liability clause in this notice.
Choice of law
- This website is owned and operated within the Republic of South Africa. Therefore, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Cape Town High Court in the event of any dispute.
- While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on the website is current and accurate, you should not assume that the information on the website is always current or accurate, and other sources of this information should be consulted before making any decision to act on the information displayed on this website.
- We respect the privacy of all visitors to this site. You may use this site without providing any personal information. However, so that we can continually assess the popularity of the site and improve it for our visitors, we collect information on the number of visits to the site, pages viewed etc.
- Le Chocolatier South Africa retains copyright in the website and all current and future content that is displayed on the website, which is not owned by third parties. In terms of a limited license, granted for general use, Le Chocolatier South Africa grants you, the user, subject to these terms and conditions, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future content of the website for your personal, non-commercial and informational purposes only. The website owner grants the user the permission to copy and distribute the information from the website provided that it notifies the webmaster of such use and provided that the source of the information is acknowledged by reference to the source. The website and content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express, prior written consent of Le Chocolatier South Africa.
- We value comments received from visitors to our site. However, you agree not to transmit any material that is unlawful or harmful, defamatory, abusive, threatening, vulgar or obscene. You remain liable to any third party for your comments, and Le Chocolatier South Africa is not liable to any third party regarding the content of your comments.
- This website provides links to other websites. The fact that we have such links must not be construed as constituting any relationship or endorsement of the linked third party, and reliance on all information and content provided by the external link is done so at your own risk. No endorsement of products, services, or firms is intended, nor is criticism implied of those not mentioned. Third-party advertising and promotional material may be displayed on the site from time to time, and the display of such material should not be construed as Le Chocolatier South Africa endorsing or creating any relationship between Le Chocolatier South Africa and that third party. Reliance on any such promotional or advertising material is entirely at your own risk.
Exclusion of liability
- It is a term and condition of the use of this site that you expressly agree that the use of the site is entirely at your own risk. The website and all content on the website is provided on an “as is” basis and Le Chocolatier South Africa makes no representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied to the accuracy of the contents on the website. Le Chocolatier South Africa does not warrant that the functions provided by the site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the site or the server is free from viruses or other harmful components.
- Le Chocolatier South Africa, its owners, directors, employees, officials, suppliers, agents and / or representatives shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you the user, which arises directly or indirectly upon reliance of the website and / or its content.
- Le Chocolatier South Africa, its agents or suppliers shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect special consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by you related to your use of, or your inability to access or use the content or the website or any functionality of the website or of any linked website even where Le Chocolatier South Africa is expressly advised thereof.
- You will indemnify Le Chocolatier South Africa, its owners, directors, employees, officials, agents, suppliers or representatives and keep them fully indemnified, from and against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred in respect of any third party, which arises from your use of this website. Contact details for any purposes related to these terms and conditions.
- All prices are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR)
- All prices are included 14% VAT
- The price for shipping is 60 R per order. We do offer FREE delivery for orders over 1000 R. This cost will be shown on your shopping cart upon payment.
- 1 Working day to pack and courier the products from date of credit card payment or confirmation of EFT.
- Delivery Time
- Courier to CPT 1-2 Days
- Courier to JHB 2-3 Days
- Courier to KZN 2-3 Days
- Courier to MPA 2-3 Days
4. Refunds and Returns
- We cannot refund and receive any returns of used products unless there is a problem with the product. We will gladly replace defected goods at no delivery or product cost to yourself. If you do wish to return a product, please do so within 2 days of receiving an order.
5. Credit card details
- We do not store or share your credit card details. They are stored through PayPal, the leading global online merchant.
6. Faulty Products
- Products need to be reported as faulty within 24 hours of receipt, they need to be unopened, un-tampered with and returned to us by post/courier, properly packed. On receipt we will reimburse faulty products.
- All products are available for resale (wholesale price list to the trade). Health stores and Retails are welcome to email us on [email protected]
This refers to information the disclosure of which, may cause financial prejudice to Le Chocolatier South Africa, expose Le Chocolatier South Africa to legal risks or damage Le Chocolatier South Africa reputation.
Such information pertains to confidential Information which is critical Le Chocolatier South Africa business operations.
Examples of Information classified as Confidential include, but is not limited to: marketing information, clients and suppliers of Le Chocolatier South Africa, personnel & payroll files, and internal information which is for exclusive internal use and which, if lost, corrupted or disclosure without proper authorisation would result in business, financial or other loss.
Before such internal information may be disclosed or distributed to third parties, written authorisation or approval from the information owner must be obtained restricted for use within the company.
The said information excludes information which is in the public domain, such as but not limited to annual reports, press statements, corporate, public relations and marketing materials disclosed by Le Chocolatier South Africa authorised individuals.
Hyperlinks are Not Endorsements
Links from Le Chocolatier South Africa website to other websites if any, or references to services or publications other than those of Le Chocolatier South Africa do not imply the endorsement or approval of such websites, services or publications by Le Chocolatier South Africa.